Work completed through Ebyline may include various types of media, such as: audio, video, and images. These files, as well as supplemental document files, can be uploaded to your project.
To upload a file to a project:
- From the list rail, click the title of the project that you wish to upload a file to.
- On the project page, click the "Files" navigation link.
- Click the "Upload Files" button.
- A separate window will open to allow you to locate the file on your computer.
- Locate the file and click "Open" to start the upload.
- You'll see an "Uploaded" percentage listed under the file name as it uploads to the project. Note: Do not navigate away from the project or close Ebyline while a file is uploading, this will interrupt the upload and the file will not be saved to the project.
- Once the percentage reaches 100%, the message will change to the type of file, such as "Image". This indicates that the upload is complete.
- If needed, use the edit button (to the right of the file name) to enter a caption or note, or to delete the file.
- If you have already submitted a draft of the project to your editor, after you have finished uploading new files, we suggest adding a comment to the project to let your editor know that the files are available for review.
Files may be up to 150MB in size, and can be of these types:
- Images - JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD
- Video - MOV, MP4, M4V
- Audio - MP3, WAV, M4A
- Documents - DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT
- Spreadsheets - XLS, XLSX, CSV
- Presentations - PPT, PPTX, KEY