Editors can send a message directly to the people in their custom groups, either to everyone in the group at once, or just to some of them. The message will generate an email to the individual or group of people, without disclosing the editor's email address to the recipients. Message recipients can then reply to the message, which will send back an email notification to the editor containing the response.
To send a message:
- Log into your Ebyline account
- In the Folder rail, select the "Favorites" folder or any of your custom group folders.
- To send a message to only some of the people in the group, checkmark the box next to each person you wish to message. You can select multiple people in your group, or to send the message to everyone in the group, simply leave all the checkboxes empty.
- Click the List rail's option menu and select "Send Message" from the menu.
- Enter your message in the field. Click the "Send Message" button when you are finished.
- Your message will be sent to the people you selected, or to all the people in the group. You will also receive a copy of the message directly to your email.
- Any responses will be sent to your email address. You can click the "Reply" button in the email to send a response.
- When you click the "Reply" button, you will be directed to log-in to your Ebyline account, and presented with the response form.
Note: Only editors can initiate messages. Freelancers do not have access to this feature, and can only respond to messages initiated by editors.
Select your message recipient:
Enter your message:
Email is received by recipient, who can reply: