You can adjust the frequency of email notifications from Ebyline regarding new postings to the pitch board, project notifications, and new clips found for your profile.
- Log into your Ebyline account.
- Select the "Manage Account" menu option from the main menu (accessed by clicking your name at the upper right).
- Click the "Preferences" navigation link.
- In the "Email Notifications" section, click the drop down menu for the email notice you wish to adjust. Select the appropriate option.
- Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the screen when done.
Project Approved - These emails alert you of completed projects that have been purchased and queued for payment.
- New Projects - These emails alert you to projects that are waiting for you to take action.