Should you decide not to work on a project, you can delete it from your list of projects. Follow these steps to do so:
- Log into your Ebyline account www.ebyline.com/login
- Click on the title of the project you wish to delete. The title will become highlighted.
- Click the project's options menu button (gear icon) and click the "Delete" or "Kill" menu option.
- If you are using the "Kill" option, you will be paying any Kill Fee assigned to the freelancer.
- Add a "Kill Note" if required.
- Confirm the step, by clicking the Kill or Delete button again.
- If the "Delete" or "Kill" option are not available or are grayed out on the project's option menu, look for a "Cancel Negotiation" button at the upper right. First click this button if it's appearing. This will then allow you to use the "Delete" or "Kill" option on the menu.
- If you use the "Kill' menu option when the project has a Kill Fee, you will be paying this fee to the Freelancer. The confirmation page will display the amount your publication will be invoiced for the Kill Fee. If the freelancer kills the project themselves, no kill fee will be paid out. Click here to review our guide on Kill Fees.