An admin or editor has the ability to edit the author of the post. This will be the person receiving payment. By default the user who creates a post is the author.
Here's how to change the author of a post or pay a different freelancer:
You can use Quick Edit or change the author in the confirmation page.
Use Quick Edit
- From the Posts page, hover the mouse over the post's title.
- Click on Quick Edit.
- Choose an author from the list of users.
- Click the Update button to confirm.
You can also change the recipient of the Payment in Ebyline, right before confirming payment.
- Click "Pay Now" for your WordPress post
- Sign into your Ebyline editor account (or create a new one)
- Make any changes needed on the confirmation screen.
- Click "Pay now" when ready.